Saturday, February 20, 2010

MISS LACEY - DAY 5



















Miss Lacey and I are really getting a chance to get to know each other this weekend.  I've had to work all week, so this is the first day that I have been able to relax with her at home for most of the day.

She and I had a nice long walk around the East Village of NYC this morning.  It's the longest walk we have taken, and Lacey handled it very well.  She stopped once or twice due to loud noises, but as long as I didn't react, and kept up the forward momentum, she kept moving.

We got back to the apartment around 11AM, later than I had wanted, because Lacey still needed to eat.  She's really liking the food I'm giving her now.  Dry food, with one scoop of wet mixed in.  She has been eating like a champ the last two days.  I couldn't be more proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment